Hi there, welcome to BearvilleReviews!
We were gone quite some time now but we are back!
Hi there, welcome to BearvilleReviews!
We were gone quite some time now but we are back!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!

Go down 
+14
Rain<3
Carly(:
AlmaDino
KaseyCute31♥
JeannaBearFun
Jenny
VogueBieber
ShayeButterfly
SunniStylish
Charlotte<3
Noel
JenniIshFluffy♥
AngelBlossom
BrookieStar21
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BrookieStar21

What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!  Empty
PostSubject: What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!    What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!  Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 9:56 pm

What is your strange addiction or habit? You might have an addiction or habit like for example, biting your nails, cracking your nuckles, addicted to soda! I surely have a lot! My habits are cracking my nuckles, biting my nails! I am addicted to Snickers and Pepsi! So tell and share with me your habit or addiction! Very Happy

-Please refrain from using blue or red...those colors are reserved for the staff only. Thank you.

-Carly
Back to top Go down
AngelBlossom
AngelBlossom

PostSubject: Re: What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!    What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!  Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 10:06 pm

biting my nails, singing[:
Back to top Go down
BrookieStar21

PostSubject: Re: What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!    What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!  Icon_minitimeMon 24 Jan 2011, 10:23 pm

Singing is a good addiction and habit Razz I bet your good at it! Very Happy Keep up the singing! Smile
Back to top Go down
JenniIshFluffy♥
JenniIshFluffy♥

PostSubject: Re: What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!    What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!  Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 6:12 pm

Hmm.. Mine would be talking to myself (ocasionally... xD), cracking my nuckles, and biting my nails. (:
Back to top Go down
Noel

PostSubject: Re: What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!    What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!  Icon_minitimeTue 25 Jan 2011, 9:31 pm

I have the habit of smiling at people, haha
Back to top Go down
Charlotte<3

PostSubject: Re: What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!    What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!  Icon_minitimeThu 27 Jan 2011, 7:28 pm

I do not like biting my nails.. but I sure do crack my fingers!
Back to top Go down
SunniStylish
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner
SunniStylish

PostSubject: Re: What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!    What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!  Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 5:00 pm

My addiction, as you know Cookie, is Disney Pixar's Cars. Okay, this movie is my latest obsession. I have a Lightning McQueen Pillow, a Mater Pillow, a Lightning & Mater blanket, a pencil&stationary kit, pens, coloring book, and my favorite... a Mater mug! ;O LOVE IT! I am also addicted to Mountain Dew. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ShayeButterfly
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner
ShayeButterfly

PostSubject: Re: What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!    What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!  Icon_minitimeFri 28 Jan 2011, 5:05 pm

I have a habit of worrying about everything too much, lol! xD
Back to top Go down
VogueBieber
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner
VogueBieber

PostSubject: Re: What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!    What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!  Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jan 2011, 12:01 am

^^^ That's soo true Trinii Wink

Anyway mine would be to worry and bite my nails...I also get stomach aches when i get nervous and I start wrapping my rubberband around my fingers when i'm REALLY nervous
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearvillereviews.forumotion.com
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!    What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!  Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jan 2011, 12:03 am

Lol, Im really addicted to soda! ( Pepsi!) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ShayeButterfly
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner
ShayeButterfly

PostSubject: Re: What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!    What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!  Icon_minitimeSat 29 Jan 2011, 3:45 pm

Moved to Open Chat - Trinii/Owner of the Forum.
Back to top Go down
JeannaBearFun
JeannaBearFun

PostSubject: Re: What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!    What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!  Icon_minitimeSun 30 Jan 2011, 6:45 pm

I have a habit of talking about Justin Bieber in the randomest conversations. o-o
And biting my nails xD
Back to top Go down
BrookieStar21

PostSubject: Re: What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!    What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!  Icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 4:51 pm

I realized another addiction I have, I'm addicted to Gatorade! The light blue flavor is soooo good and addicting!! Razz
Back to top Go down
ShayeButterfly
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner
ShayeButterfly

PostSubject: Re: What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!    What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!  Icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 5:05 pm

BrookieStar21 wrote:
I realized another addiction I have, I'm addicted to Gatorade! The light blue flavor is soooo good and addicting!! Razz

LOL I know! xD At lunch, you alwayyys get it at the snack shop! Razz
Back to top Go down
KaseyCute31♥
KaseyCute31♥

PostSubject: Re: What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!    What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!  Icon_minitimeWed 02 Feb 2011, 11:16 pm

Mine are :]
Biting my nails,
Eating cookies [ #1 cookie fan =D]
and soda!;D
and cracking my knuckles
Back to top Go down
AlmaDino
AlmaDino

PostSubject: Re: What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!    What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!  Icon_minitimeFri 22 Apr 2011, 3:06 pm

Bitting my nails & texting. xD
Back to top Go down
AngelBlossom
AngelBlossom

PostSubject: Re: What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!    What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!  Icon_minitimeSat 23 Apr 2011, 11:33 am

biting my nails and making graphics xD
i just can seem to stop making graphics Surprised
Back to top Go down
AlmaDino
AlmaDino

PostSubject: Re: What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!    What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!  Icon_minitimeSun 24 Apr 2011, 12:43 am

haha. That cuz your great at them daphne (;
Back to top Go down
AngelBlossom
AngelBlossom

PostSubject: Re: What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!    What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!  Icon_minitimeSun 24 Apr 2011, 10:21 am

awwh thankss almabudday Surprised
Back to top Go down
AlmaDino
AlmaDino

PostSubject: Re: What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!    What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!  Icon_minitimeSun 24 Apr 2011, 7:51 pm

Your welcome (:
Back to top Go down
Carly(:
Carly(:

PostSubject: Re: What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!    What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!  Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 1:58 pm

Biting my nails is hard for me not to do when I'm nervous.(:
Back to top Go down
Rain<3
Admin Assistant
Admin Assistant
Rain<3

PostSubject: Re: What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!    What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!  Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 2:17 pm

... Blowing into a straw before popping it into the cup. xD
Back to top Go down
LoganLuvr
LoganLuvr

PostSubject: Re: What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!    What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!  Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 2:55 pm

Mine are
Biting my nails,
cookies! yum,
talking to myself,
and thinking to much about Logan Henderson. xDD
Back to top Go down
Carly(:
Carly(:

PostSubject: Re: What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!    What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!  Icon_minitimeMon 02 Jan 2012, 8:37 pm

I can tell Macy. xD
Back to top Go down
Renny ♥
Renny ♥

PostSubject: Re: What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!    What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!  Icon_minitimeTue 03 Jan 2012, 5:17 am

I chew my headbands that are in my draw in front of me xDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!    What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Furry Lounge :: Open Chat-
Jump to: