Hi there, welcome to BearvilleReviews!
We were gone quite some time now but we are back!

-

HomePortalRegisterLog in

Share | 

What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BrookieStar21

PostSubject: What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!    Mon 24 Jan 2011, 9:56 pm

What is your strange addiction or habit? You might have an addiction or habit like for example, biting your nails, cracking your nuckles, addicted to soda! I surely have a lot! My habits are cracking my nuckles, biting my nails! I am addicted to Snickers and Pepsi! So tell and share with me your habit or addiction! Very Happy

-Please refrain from using blue or red...those colors are reserved for the staff only. Thank you.

-Carly
Back to top Go down
AngelBlossom

PostSubject: Re: What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!    Mon 24 Jan 2011, 10:06 pm

biting my nails, singing[:
Back to top Go down
BrookieStar21

PostSubject: Re: What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!    Mon 24 Jan 2011, 10:23 pm

Singing is a good addiction and habit Razz I bet your good at it! Very Happy Keep up the singing! Smile
Back to top Go down
JenniIshFluffy♥

PostSubject: Re: What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!    Tue 25 Jan 2011, 6:12 pm

Hmm.. Mine would be talking to myself (ocasionally... xD), cracking my nuckles, and biting my nails. (:
Back to top Go down
Noel

PostSubject: Re: What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!    Tue 25 Jan 2011, 9:31 pm

I have the habit of smiling at people, haha
Back to top Go down
Charlotte<3

PostSubject: Re: What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!    Thu 27 Jan 2011, 7:28 pm

I do not like biting my nails.. but I sure do crack my fingers!
Back to top Go down
SunniStylish
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

PostSubject: Re: What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!    Fri 28 Jan 2011, 5:00 pm

My addiction, as you know Cookie, is Disney Pixar's Cars. Okay, this movie is my latest obsession. I have a Lightning McQueen Pillow, a Mater Pillow, a Lightning & Mater blanket, a pencil&stationary kit, pens, coloring book, and my favorite... a Mater mug! ;O LOVE IT! I am also addicted to Mountain Dew. Very Happy

Administrator/Owner

PostSubject: Re: What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!    Fri 28 Jan 2011, 5:05 pm

I have a habit of worrying about everything too much, lol! xD

Administrator/Owner

PostSubject: Re: What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!    Sat 29 Jan 2011, 12:01 am

^^^ That's soo true Trinii Wink

Anyway mine would be to worry and bite my nails...I also get stomach aches when i get nervous and I start wrapping my rubberband around my fingers when i'm REALLY nervous
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearvillereviews.forumotion.com
Jenny

PostSubject: Re: What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!    Sat 29 Jan 2011, 12:03 am

Lol, Im really addicted to soda! ( Pepsi!) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ShayeButterfly
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

PostSubject: Re: What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!    Sat 29 Jan 2011, 3:45 pm

Moved to Open Chat - Trinii/Owner of the Forum.

PostSubject: Re: What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!    Sun 30 Jan 2011, 6:45 pm

I have a habit of talking about Justin Bieber in the randomest conversations. o-o
And biting my nails xD
Back to top Go down
BrookieStar21

PostSubject: Re: What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!    Wed 02 Feb 2011, 4:51 pm

I realized another addiction I have, I'm addicted to Gatorade! The light blue flavor is soooo good and addicting!! Razz
Back to top Go down
ShayeButterfly
Administrator/Owner
Administrator/Owner

PostSubject: Re: What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!    Wed 02 Feb 2011, 5:05 pm

BrookieStar21 wrote:
I realized another addiction I have, I'm addicted to Gatorade! The light blue flavor is soooo good and addicting!! Razz

LOL I know! xD At lunch, you alwayyys get it at the snack shop! Razz

PostSubject: Re: What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!    Wed 02 Feb 2011, 11:16 pm

Mine are :]
Biting my nails,
Eating cookies [ #1 cookie fan =D]
and soda!;D
and cracking my knuckles
Back to top Go down
AlmaDino

PostSubject: Re: What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!    Fri 22 Apr 2011, 3:06 pm

Bitting my nails & texting. xD
Back to top Go down
AngelBlossom

PostSubject: Re: What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!    Sat 23 Apr 2011, 11:33 am

biting my nails and making graphics xD
i just can seem to stop making graphics Surprised
Back to top Go down
AlmaDino

PostSubject: Re: What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!    Sun 24 Apr 2011, 12:43 am

haha. That cuz your great at them daphne (;
Back to top Go down
AngelBlossom

PostSubject: Re: What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!    Sun 24 Apr 2011, 10:21 am

awwh thankss almabudday Surprised
Back to top Go down
AlmaDino

PostSubject: Re: What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!    Sun 24 Apr 2011, 7:51 pm

Your welcome (:
Back to top Go down
Carly(:

PostSubject: Re: What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!    Mon 02 Jan 2012, 1:58 pm

Biting my nails is hard for me not to do when I'm nervous.(:
Back to top Go down
Rain<3
Admin Assistant
Admin Assistant

PostSubject: Re: What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!    Mon 02 Jan 2012, 2:17 pm

... Blowing into a straw before popping it into the cup. xD
Back to top Go down
LoganLuvr

PostSubject: Re: What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!    Mon 02 Jan 2012, 2:55 pm

Mine are
Biting my nails,
cookies! yum,
talking to myself,
and thinking to much about Logan Henderson. xDD
Back to top Go down
Carly(:

PostSubject: Re: What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!    Mon 02 Jan 2012, 8:37 pm

I can tell Macy. xD
Back to top Go down
Renny ♥

PostSubject: Re: What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!    Tue 03 Jan 2012, 5:17 am

I chew my headbands that are in my draw in front of me xDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!    

Back to top Go down

What is your strange addiction or habit!? Share with me!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next